The past year has been a stressful one for many of us and it continues to be that way as there are still so many unknowns heading into the Spring & Summer of 2021.
What we do know, is that when it has been deemed safe enough to do so, that many of you will want to get your children back out and actively participating in sport once again!
When that time comes, we would LOVE for you all to consider the LMBHA as one of your top sporting options to enroll your child in.......while also trusting that they will be participating in a fun and safe environment.
Early Bird Registration:
Since we still need to begin planning well ahead of the spring, even with much yet to be determined. We would like to open registration strictly through e-mail so that NO PAYMENT is required upfront and so there is very little needed from any of you at this time. We would also like to offer you an even greater Early Bird Registration Rate than we normally do, in giving you the chance to save $25 on each Child's registration but ONLY if you take action before Feb. 15/21.
What You Need To Do:
All that you need to do; is reply to this e-mail or contact us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you would like to sign up your child for the upcoming season. We will need your child's year of birth, first and last name and your most recent contact information. If you have registered your child with us in either of the past 2 years, we will simply pull that information from our archives so that we can get started administratively on the upcoming season. You can update us on any info that needs to be changed from a past registration upon contacting us or at a later date. THAT'S IT!
If your child's birth year lands on 2000 to 2002 and they still wish to play ball hockey, we will be offering them an opportunity to graduate from the LMBHA via playing in a senior division comprised of players of that age group. Simply let us know the same information as above and we will get them in our system and ready to go!
Once the government has given the clearance for indoor sport to resume, we will contact everyone with a more definitive plan for the season and outline payment expectations at that time.
What you can expect a season to look like
- Cost will be the same as it has been for the past few seasons at all levels of play
- Additional over-age division Option for players born in 2000-02
- Covid-19 safety procedures will be in place. Aligned with Municipal & Provincial guidelines/expectations.
- Expect to start during our normal time of Early May or as close to it as we can.
- If the Season is reduced in games, so too will the cost of the season.
- If the season is shut down after you have paid due to another municipal or provincial lock-down, you will be refunded accordingly based on where we are in the season at that time. A breakdown on partial refunds related to Covid-19 will be outlined prior to the start of the season.
-Ball Hockey played to its finest by London's finest!
Division final videos
Please Support our Sponsors
Want your logo on the site? Interested in sponsoring the LMBHA? You can view the different packages or download a Sponsorship Application Form. Please contact us for more details.